The North Roll was conceived during Scott Jurek's record-setting Appalachian Trail journey and is the portable tool kit for any adventure you can think up: road trips (#vanlife!), relay racing, gym bag, carry-on for air travel and–of course–crewing for your friends’ races and running or hiking projects. With no detail overlooked, the North Roll is a tidy package that can be carried around the shoulder during travel then hung from a tree, car seat or laid flat on the ground during use.
Volume Capacity: 30 L / 1220 in3
Weight: 490 g / 17.3 oz
- Versatile over the shoulder strap system
- Removable velcro internal pockets
- 18 individual pockets for maximum versatility
- Multiple clip options for hanging and securing
- Clear plastic pockets for full visibility