SIZING NOTE: Please check the Sizing Chart below. Please note that you only take measurements from your bottom ribs, and not at the mid-chest. Refer to the below images for more information.
Providing all the features and capacity you need and nothing more, the Fastpack 20 is a streamlined pack that will get you there and get it done. Perfect for day hikes, peak bagging, or a quick weekend, the Fastpack takes inspiration from our Signature Series vests, with its super stable and comfortable fit.
There is easy access to water, maps or your phone on the front, the stretch pockets on the sides will hold almost anything, and the huge rear stretch pocket allows gear to be quickly stowed or used as needed. The main compartment forgoes zippers in favor of a waterproof roll top closure, allowing this bag to tightly secure everything from 15 to 23 liters. The Fastpack 20 is water-resistant, with a reinforced bottom panel for extra durability, and the low-profile daisy chains with trekking pole and ice axe loops complete the package.
Unique to the Fastpack is our InfiKnit construction: the back panel and shoulder straps are made from one piece of custom-made fabric, which eliminates contact with all seams.
Ultrarunner Podcast - June 2014
SPECS & DETAILS
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
- Patent-pending Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large, main roll-top compartment expands from 15L to 23L
- Rear stretch-mesh pocket with low-profile daisy chain system
- Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items
- Dual adjustable sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit
- Integrated side compression Z-straps for varying load capacities
- Removable foam back panel for comfort
- This size qualifies as a "Personal item" under airline carry-on rules
- Available in 2 sizes
- S/M: 24" - 40" / 60 cm - 102 cm
- M/L: 32" - 46" / 81 cm - 116 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Capacity: 15L - 23L / 915 - 1403 cubic inches
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 535g
- Dimensions: 20" x 11.75" x 9.5" / 51 cm x 30 cm x 24 cm