Kids’ SPIbelt is ideal for young children with T1D or severe allergies. The pocket can hold insulin pumps, CGMs, EpiPens, and so much more.
The Kids’ SPIbelt® is perfect for active children who need to carry medical supplies such as insulin pumps, inhalers, EpiPen®, or CGMs (continuous glucose monitoring systems). The Kids’ SPIbelt holds insulin pumps close to the body without tangling or bouncing. Every Kids’ SPIbelt can securely and comfortably accommodate cords and infusion tubing through a reinforced pass-through hole. The pass-through hole is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing to feed through the patented pouch design. SPIbelt won’t ride or shift while participating in vigorous activities.
- SPIbelt will not Bounce, Ride or Shift whilst Running or other Physical Activity.
- A pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- No Logo on the elastic of the belt
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Pocket expands to 6.5″ x 3″ x 2″
- Waist size: Fits up to a typical 10 Year Old.
- Machine Washable
- Secure Locking Buckles with internal teeth to prevent slipping.